Order of Merit Major 3 - Hoebridge Golf Club
Old Woking Road, Old Woking, Surrey, GU22 8JH
Tel: 01483 722 611
Look out for the 5th hole, as it requires you to think hard about what to do, with the second shot of the dogleg par 4 being played to a sloped green protected by tall fir trees. Enjoy the view from the green – it’s breath-taking. Other outstanding holes on this par 72 course include the 7th, where a poor second shot could leave you in trouble in a deep chasm just short of the green, while the par 5 17th is guaranteed to test your mettle.
Designed by: John Jacobs
Length: 6,536 yards (white tees)
Our green keeping team work hard to keep the course in excellent condition all year round.
We politely ask all visitors to the Main Course at Hoebridge to adhere to our Course Care and Etiquette Guidelines.
2 Rounds of 18 Holes
Friday 12th June 2015
|Tea/Coffee & Bacon Rolls||07.15 hrs|
|Captains Address||07.30 hrs|
|1st Tee Time AM||08.04 hrs|
|1st Tee Time PM||14.04 hrs|
|3 x Course Dinner||19.30 hrs|
|Prize Presentations for:||1st, 2nd , 3rd, 4th & 5th LD (12th) & NP (17th)|
Members: £68.00 Guests: £75.00
Entry Closing Date Friday 5th June 2015
Buggies are available but members will need to ring course direct to pre book circa £30 per buggy 36 holes – weather dependent. 8 x buggies have been reserved
There is no planned maintenance work scheduled
Towels are "NOT" provided in the changing rooms
Evening Dinner and presentations will commence promptly at 19.30hrs
Please advise if you have a special dietary requirement as soon as possible
HOW TO BOOK
1. No need to complete a booking form. Please pay direct to ACGA Account using the bank details below. Remember to include a reference giving your name so that your payment can be identified as yours.
2. If you wish to pay by cheque, please send your payment, payable to the ACGA, to the Treasurer for the relevant amount. Send a cheque to ACGA Treasurer 12 Valley Walk, Croxley Green, Hertfordshire, WD3 3SY
3. Please ensure that you leave enough time for your cheque to be received and your cheque to clear by the closing date.
* All payments will be acknowledged and your entry confirmed
* Bank Details - Account Name: ACGA; Sort Code: 40-15-05; Account No: 62-27-10-36
For full details of all our events and how to pay can be found on our website using the link below
Old Woking Road
Surrey GU22 8JH 0 Days 15 hours 00 minutes